A Message From Our Clinic Director
UPDATED: Oct 1, 2022
In accordance with Nova Scotia Public Health, the Board of the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors’ and the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists’ COVID-19 health & safety directives, the following protocols will be in place at Active Approach, effective October 1, 2022:
- Patients are NOT required to wear a mask while inside the clinic, but you are welcome to do so based on your preference. Please advise our administrative team when you check-in for your appointment if you would like your healthcare provider to wear a mask during your treatment.
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not enter the clinic. Please call the clinic to discuss rescheduling your appointment.
- Our heightened sanitization protocols throughout the clinic will remain in place.
- If you are considered a high-risk person (immunocompromised, over the age of 65, etc.), a dedicated, low-traffic time at the clinic can be arranged for your appointment upon request.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the clinic – at reception, in the waiting room, and in all treatment rooms.
We understand that we all have differing levels of comfort regarding public health measures. We appreciate your understanding while we work to continue to provide a safe and comfortable clinical environment for everyone. Thank you for putting your trust in our team of healthcare practitioners and we are looking forward to helping you Get Back to Your Active Life!
Yours in health,
Dr. Richard Thompson, BA (Hon), DC, MBA
President & Clinic Director